Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Journey of the Little Steps

At the beginning of the year, I decided I was going to read the Bible, the whole thing, from Genesis to Revelation, all 66 books. I found a reading plan and on January 1st, I started.


During the first two months, I felt as if I was never going to get through as I flipped to the first few pages of the Old Testament and the first few pages of the New.


After a few months, I realized that reading just a few pages a day, was really making a difference. Now that the last quarter of the year is upon us, I can see a ton of progress. The end is in sight! This is one goal I set for 2011 that I will definitely make!


Little things do add up to a lot. It didn't seem like it was going to be enough at the beginning but I stuck with it and wow! Looking back, I wish I had been more diligent with the weight loss and the savings. I got impatient with the slow progress and I struggled on both fronts.


However, I am going to use this Bible reading experience as a testament (pun intended) to what chipping away, day-by-day can do. Those little efforts have yielded a huge result!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

Volvo C70 Turbocharger

Anonymous said...

hemos adjuntado un tracback dinero en este link/ hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback loscuentoscortos.net/ hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback juegosde-moda.org/ hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback extractos de libros/ en chile hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback peliculashindu.com/ hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback descarga de series/ en HD hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback www.pelicula20.com/ hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback www.recetasfacil.com/ hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback videntesfamosos.org/ hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback sitioco.com hacia estos articulos
hemos adjuntado un tracback lodijo.com/ hacia estos articulos