Monday, May 17, 2010

What Is Life?

I attended a seminar recently and came across what I’m about to share with you. I tried to find out who originally wrote it. I’ve seen it attributed most frequently to Mother Teresa but I’m not so sure she wrote it. But I love it and I send my gratitude to whoever penned in!

Life is a challenge. Meet it.
Life is a gift. Accept it.
Life is an adventure. Dare it.
Life is a sorrow. Overcome it.
Life is a tragedy. Face it.
Life is a duty. Perform it.
Life is a game. Play it.
Life is a mystery. Unfold it.
Life is a song. Sing it.
Life is an opportunity. Take it.
Life is a journey. Complete it.
Life is a promise. Fulfill it.
Life is a love. Enjoy it.
Life is a beauty. Praise it.
Life is a spirit. Realize it.
Life is a struggle. Fight it.
Life is a puzzle. Solve it.
Life is a goal. Achieve it!

No comments: