Monday, August 22, 2011

Karyn's College Study Guide

I am so excited for my little sister! She is starting college today. She’s had about a week to get settled in and her first classes begin today.

My college years were great. I had a ton of fun, made some good friends and learned some valuable life lessons. Although it was fun, I never forgot why I was there. I was there to get my degree and my father made it abundantly clear that it needed to happen in four years and poor grades would not be tolerated.

So, I developed a system for studying that allowed me to study Sunday through Thursday. I never had to cram for tests and I was always prepared. Plus I had weekends off to have fun with my friends.

I decided, as I gift to my little sister, I’d write out my strategy and share it with her. In fact, I’m if you have kids, siblings, cousins, or others who need something like this, email me at coach-u@live.com and I’ll send you a copy. Put College Study Guide in the subject and I’ll get it right out to you.

No comments: