Monday, June 11, 2012

We Got the Magic!



I am a music competition junkie. I watch American Idol, The Voice and The X-Factor. So naturally, I’m now watching Duets. During the first week, all of the judges (Robin Thicke, John Legend, Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Nettles (from the band Sugarland)), sang one of their hits with one of their unknown contestants.
Robin Thicke did one of my favorite songs of recent years, Magic. I love this song! 

What the heck does this have to do with life coaching you ask? Shouldn’t this entry go on my other blog, DivaSoulSista, which is all about movies and TV? Well, no.

I love this song because of its positive message. We’ve all got that magic. The second verse says, “All I got is concrete all around me /  But I can see the countryside / You can be rich when you’re poor/ Poor when you’re rich / It can be raining and I can make the sun shine.”

Check it out for yourself. This is a version he did with Mary J. Blige.




Oh and if you want to check out my other blog, it’s over at www.divasoulsista.blogspot.com

No comments: